Sunday, November 14, 2010

That was me waving.

Yes sir, that was in fact me waving at you. Not because I was in a good mood and making a friendly gesture toward a fellow resident. Not because was actually being nice. I simply want you to realize that I do indeed know when you are there. You do really need to work on your clandestine recon work, or give up the cloak and dagger completely. Although '68 was a million years ago on the calendar its fresh in my recollections, yesterday as a matter of fact and some sense's never waiver once honed to a razor edge. Two casual crossings of the path in one day is no accident. I'm just saying.

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? No one waived at me today, I was out of town. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you go?


    The Lions of District 4L-5 with the help of the Grand Terrace Lions Club
    are sponsoring a free vision screening with recycled eyeglasses.

    Screening will be conducted by




    ON
    Saturday, January 8, 2011
    8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    AT
    Grand Terrace Lions Community Center
    22130 Barton Road, Grand Terrace

    FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

    This vision screening is not meant to replace a comprehensive eye examination and refraction that you obtain through your doctors office. The vision screening is designed to assess for ocular health concerns and provide a useable pair of recycled eyeglasses until you can obtain the professional services and ophthalmic materials on your own. All ages are welcome.

    NOTE: Screening may close earlier, subject to attendance.

    ReplyDelete