Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good eatin in Grand Terrace

Lest anyone get the impression that my little on line journal of thoughts and opinions is only about how much I truly detest the way the Grandpa Terrorists are trying to run out town into the ground... I thought I would share some positive things about the Blue Mt. City!

There are some great places to eat here in our town and here are a few:

Miguels: I have loved this place since back when they were next to Staters! All the food is fresh, and the size of the burritos is perfect. Prices are very reasonable and the staff has always been extremely courteous. Try the Potato burrito with pork, its a mean by itself!

Taco Village: When you walk in and get a warm handshake from Hector you know your in the right place! His little hole in the wall puts out some impressive meals at a wallet friendly price, and the chips are always fresh along with the best home made salsa in town! Try the Mexican Flag burrito, you'll go back I promise you will!

Mongolian Barbecue: The city's newest restaurant is certainly one of its best! diner is 'all you can eat' and there are always at least two chefs so the wait is never long. In just the first few weeks we have been over 5 times so far! The selection of meats is great and the toppings are more than enough for this guy to load up my bowl!

Bonellos New York Pizza: The garlic knuckles are a must try at least once, start your diet the day after and enjoy these little nuggets of pure eating pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment