"Indisputable evidence that councilwoman Bea Cortes was responsible for initiating the San Bernardino County district attorney’s office’s inquiry into Jim Miller surfaced this month."....
Really? Is there nothing left to discuss folks? With all the actually important issues we face as Tuesday draws near, this is what we are still rehashing? Could there be more to this hatred that Gramps has for Bea? They have been pretty loud in their claims that Bea had some influence over certain law officials, even accusing extra marital infidelity. Perhaps there is some underlying jealously at play here? I may not have any real in depth expertise on the mind of a woman per say but I was married long enough to understand the vanity of women and I know jealousy is a rage unto itself! Perhaps those three weathered and worn ole hags are really nothing more than woman who have never had the things that Bea has had, you know, class, style, beauty oh and most of all attention from men! Yeah things are making sense now! It KILLS ole Patricia, Marge and Cynthia that men pay attention to Bea, that in those old bats minds, men are easily swayed by her charms while no one really even passes glance to them whilst they stand loudly screaming of injustice and wrong doing! It like having our own real life version of "Real Desperate Housewives' for our local entertainment! Looking at things from that angle its pretty amusing, until you read back through their vile hate filled messages and remember that this is real life ladies, ahem I use that term liberally as you three (or more!) are surely not LADIES! I'm just saying.
Dude, like you have said before. Theres probably at least one chick in the mix at G-pa so maybe she offered to blow ole Tom, he said no thanks and now SHE is out to take him down! Hell hath no fury and such....
ReplyDelete