Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Irony, thy taste is sweet.

Last week the Grandpa Terrorist organization ran a post with some harsh (whats new eh?) things to say about proper placement of campaign 'propaganda' signs such as ensuring they are at least 14 ft from the curb to be sure they are actually on private property. Well, in the last few days of driving 'round this Grand ole town I have found myself laughing out loud more than a few times as I drive past EVERYONES signs completely ignoring all campaign rules of fair play. The blame is equal among candidates so I guess that is a plus, some what of a tit for tat if you will however the worst cases are from... yes, you guessed it the 'Stank Master' himself! When I drove down Mt Vernon and saw him smiling at me from nearly right on the curb I just had to stop and measure it myself, a mere 22 inches from the curb! Clearly on PUBLIC land! Now of course that particular sign was more than likely put there by one of Walts loyal 'citizen supporters', you know the ones that Walt bragged about personally coaching on how to properly violate campaign laws in the recent SB Sun article. Next time around when picking a puppet, Grandpa Terrorist folks, try and make sure that they are at least smart enough to not do the things you point out in everyone else and say are wrong! I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment