I'm not sure if I should be flattered but just a day after writing of my good friend who was essentially bullied into having a 'Stanks-a-bits' sign in his front yard the folks over at the Grandpa Terrorist organization came out with this little gem today.
"Many people had emailed the blog saying they have Schwab Signs in their yards but are not going to vote for him or his assoicates. They fear however that if he wins he will some how get back at them in some way, so they have gone along and put a sign up in their yards, or have not removed signs placed on their property without permission."
Many people emailed you eh? Sure they have! With only a few days left to cause as much commotion as possible and attemtp to create enough confusion so that people vote for their puppet the Grandpa Terrorist are surely cooking up even more diabolical stuff so buckle your seat-belts friends, its looking to be a bumpy ride! I'm just saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment