Friday, October 22, 2010
Missed it by that much, Nardo.
I nearly changed my mind about ole Nardo during the candidate luncheon the other day, nearly. During the meeting I was almost impressed with Nardo's response's, almost. He made some valid points and I was starting to be impressed with his views until...... When the last question was being read you could almost see the wheels spinning in his little mind, the question could have been "what is your thought on the relationship between space aliens and broccoli" and it would not of mattered! Nardo had no intention of answering anything, he wanted his 5 minutes and he was out to get them no matter what. He jumped up and before the question was even finished loudly proclaimed, "I believe I have already addressed that so I would like to use my time by saying what I want to say"! He went on to yell, "I DISAGREE WITH YOU, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU...." and on and on and on, while jabbing his meaty, slimy sausage of a finger at all of his 'enemies'. With no respect to the forum or its rules he yelled on for well over his allotted time taking a page right out of the 'Stanks-a-bit' play book, after all rules are for suckers right? What a loser. Really, I was shocked at how much I was willing to rethink my position on this guy thinking perhaps I had jumped to the wrong conclusion and maybe he was a decent guy after all. Whew, I was nearly wrong but not quite! I was right all along by saying NarDON'T vote for Nardo! I'm just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment