Friday, October 8, 2010
Rumors unheard.
In a beautifully written letter to Grand Terrace published in Grandpa Terrorists OTHER periodical, Walts wife defends him against the so-called rumors that have been FLYING around lately regarding her wonderful but non woman hating husband. Now, I may not have the time on my hands that the crew over at Grandpa Terrorist have but I consider myself some what of a man about town and I gotta tell you I have not heard one of these most humorous stories! Walts a violent person? A woman hater? Where the heck are these rumors being traded that I haven't heard this blogging gold before now? I have heard many mind you, I heard that Walt has paid his employees under the table to avoid paying taxes and such, also that he bilked his home owners insurance company for a free air conditioning unit and I even heard that he and mean Mrs Miller has shopped his (hopefully soon vacant) City Council position around town the likes of which landed good ole Rod Blagojevich into hot water recently but I have yet to hear Walt hates women! This from his OWN WIFE! Why on earth would you defend rumors that dont exist? Perhaps its a irrational fear that people already know what shes hoping they don't find out, a preemptive defense against perceived soon to come accusations??? And they way she sings off is classic, "My husband isnt all those bad things, just ask HIM!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment