Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Question of the day.
I was just thinking... can the Millers be fined for littering our Grand little town with their toilet paper (Grand Terrace City No's) that they throw onto peoples driveways without permission? I did not ask for your crap to be thrown on my property, I never read it so it just sits there getting all wet and weathered until I get around to bending down and picking that piece of trash up to promptly place it in the proper receptacle, the trash can! I have written two letters and 4 emails asking that my home NOT be trashed with useless papers haphazardly thrown willy nilly across my driveway weekly and still I walk out and have to bend these old bones down, real and metaphorical, to their level and pick it up. Even better yet, could there be a case to make if I hurt myself bending over to pick up a paper purposely put there in a dedicated effort to cause me physical injury as I retrieve it??? I'm just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment